Instem Exhibiting and Presenting at Society of Toxicology Meeting
Instem Showcasing its Preclinical Solutions and Outsourced Services While Holding Educational Presentations Covering SEND and Target Safety Assessment
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA - March 7, 2018 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global life sciences market, is pleased to announce it will be once again exhibiting at the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas March 11-15th.
The largest event of its kind, the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting and ToxExpo attracts nearly 7,000 attendees from more than 50 countries and features over 330 exhibitors. The meeting and exhibition offers stimulating lectures and presentations on scientific breakthroughs, important education and professional training opportunities.
Attendees of this year’s exhibition can stop by one of Instem’s stands to hear about the latest capabilities of Instem’s market-leading preclinical software and outsourced services. Visitors can also join one of Instem’s Exhibitor Hosted Presentations.
Visit Instem at stand #1223 to learn more about:
- Instem’s submit™-for-SEND software and outsourced study services, the most widely adopted in the industry. Come hear about the latest updates, including:
- SEND Explorer® for advanced SEND data visualization & analysis; offering a new range of features and capabilities such as a new Study Overview Page for capturing better insights.
- SENDTrial™; enabling clients to reduce the time required for trial design creation by up to 80%.
- Hear about the steady stream of clients that are turning to Instem as their partial or full exclusive SEND outsourcing partner.
- Provantis® for preclinical study data management; the #1 SaaS software solution that keeps you focused on your science, not your software. Online clients also have full access to the Provantis Academy of eLearning; stop by and let us demonstrate how we can make you even better at what you do.
- KnowledgeScan™; Learn how our technology-driven services are helping clients reduce the time & costs of target safety assessment by up to 50%.
- NOTOCORD-hem™;The leading solution for the acquisition, display and analysis of physiological signals. We are also introducing NOTOCORD-sense™, our new Cloud-based collaboration platform for the analysis and sharing of all experimental data, enabling clients to easily monitor, acquire and analyze data from anywhere in the world.
Visit Instem at stand #730 to learn more about:
- Comet Assay IV - the market leading live video imaging system for accurate and reproducible slide comet scoring. Clients can score a comet slide in two minutes and it is the most efficient system on the market. Be sure to ask for a demo and a free trial!
- Cyto Study Manager - integrating genetox data acquisition, auditing, reporting and study management into a single system. Reduce costs while increasing efficiencies and improving regulatory compliance, all within one intuitive system.
Instem Presentations – no advanced registration required:
Solving Target Safety Assessment Challenges
Tuesday, March 13th
12 noon – 1pm
Complimentary lunch will be served, plus a prize draw!
Companies are under enormous pressure to quickly produce high-quality target risk assessments to make drug development decisions. KnowledgeScan™ Target Safety Assessment (TSA) is revolutionizing this area. Hear how Instem clients are improving quality, reducing costs, getting faster results and gaining value by engaging in TSA projects with Instem.
Ensuring SEND Success Beyond Regulatory Compliance
Wednesday March 14th
4:30pm – 5:30pm
Complimentary drinks and appetizers will be served, plus a prize draw!
SEND - is it simply a standard, or are there more commercial factors that organizations are overlooking? Join us for this informative session where we will be discussing how to exploit the standard beyond simply being compliant. During this time attendees will also receive the latest SEND updates.
More information about all of Instem’s market leading SEND software and outsourcing services can be found at www.instem-china.cn/solutions
Instem is a global provider of leading software solutions and services that are helping over 500 clients bring their life enhancing products to market faster. We enable clients in the life sciences to more efficiently collect, analyze, report and submit high quality regulatory data, while maintaining compliance for their products around the world.
Instem solutions are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making, leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem supports its global roster of clients through offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan, China and India.
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600
Gary Mitchell (US HQ)