Instem Releases Version 9 of Provantis
Next Major Version of Instem's World-leading Preclinical Software Solution Suite Offers Rich Features with Clear Benefits
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA - Feb 7, 2013 - - Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global early development healthcare market, is pleased to announce the release of version 9 of its world-leading, preclinical software suite, Provantis®.
Version 9 was developed in close collaboration with Instem clients as part of its overarching Customer Involvement Program (CIP). This included a comprehensive Beta Test Program involving valued clients such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, MPI Research, Roche, Sanofi and Sequani, as well as Webcasts, product demonstrations, Special Interest Group meetings and dedicated sessions at the Instem International Conferences.
The eagerly anticipated release contains major enhancements to the Clinical Pathology module, delivering a more flexible, scalable, cost-effective and highly efficient sample-driven solution. Provantis 9 offers Clinical Pathology professionals a complete, end-to-end, integrated solution, which delivers additional efficiency gains at each step of the way; from the taking of the sample, through the Clinical Pathology laboratory, to the presentation of results.
Provantis version 9 also contains:
- Enhancements to Instem’s unique Protocol & Report Assembly module, enabling the assembly of fully searchable PDF study reports with minimal QA review
- Significantly enhanced Clinical Observations reporting and analysis; unlimited modifiers facilitating more comprehensive reporting and analysis of Clinical Observations data
- New Fetal Pathology Tables; enables summary of data by classification
- Improved reporting flexibility through the introduction of new General Toxicology tables and enhancements to the Tables & Statistics module
- New post dose activity schedule reports; enables planning and scheduling of workflow against time-critical data collection points and provides the ability to check actual data collection points against scheduled workflow
- New Interface from Instem’s formulation system, Dispense, to the Quantos™ Dosing System
In addition to new capabilities at the application level, Provantis version 9 also incorporates a major technology upgrade, ensuring that clients are able to take advantage of the latest investments in 64-bit technology and the Oracle and Microsoft platforms.
Mike Harwood, Instem’s Senior Vice President comments “Client feedback throughout this development project has been extremely positive and has helped to ensure that version 9 is a robust, high quality, fit-for-purpose application for the Tox/Path market. The features included in version 9 are in high demand; numerous clients have committed to upgrading with several more poised to sign shortly.”
Provantis 9 is a comprehensive release that will be supported by a global awareness program aimed at demonstrating the specific benefits it brings in terms of increased productivity, ease of use and efficiency gains in the short and longer terms. This will begin with a series of launch Webcasts taking place during the week of Monday, February 11th.
Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications to the early development healthcare market, delivering compelling solutions for data collection, management and analysis across the R&D continuum. Instem applications are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem’s portfolio of software solutions increases client productivity by automating study-related processes while offering the unique ability to generate new knowledge through the extraction and harmonization of actionable scientific information.
Instem supports over 400 clients through full service offices in the United States, United Kingdom and China with additional locations in India and a full service distributor based in Japan.
Meeting clients at the intersection of investment & return™.
Gary Mitchell (US HQ)
Julie Jones (UK HQ)
Tel: +44 (0) 1785 825600